“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Monday 25 July 2011

End of sun tan and out door riding for a week?

         Weather forecast
for Urbania
Monday
weather in Urbania on Monday
Rain Storms

Max  17°C
Min  14°C
Tuesday
weather in Urbania on Tuesday
Rain Storms

Max  22°C
Min  16°C
Wednesday
weather in Urbania on Wednesday
Rain Showers

Max  23°C
Min  16°C
Thursday
weather in Urbania on Thursday
Rain Storms

Max  23°C
Min  14°C
Friday
weather in Urbania on Friday
Rain Storms

Max  24°C
Min  17°C

hmmm...looks like the ergo is going to get a work out...dammit

2 comments:

  1. Its just reminding you what you would have to put up with, if home :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. although the temps are more favourable than in Melbourne! so wet but not cold

    ReplyDelete