“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Week 3 and vai Cadel vai, vai, forza ecc!

20/7/2011..no pm class today..can't miss a minute of TdF

Now I’m not quite so tired…temp in the 20’s and low humidity…I’ve started to be VERY aware that the local church clock strikes ALL night, 24/7! 
Unlike the one in France that struck the hour  twice, just in case you’d missed it the first time, this one strikes  to tell you the hour, then another bell strikes once for quarter past, twice for the half hour etc…soooooo, the whole rigmarole of the two bells occurs every fifteen minutes….like I said, 24/7.

I’m still trying to get used to the fact that my window, when open, allows all who pass to look in and if they want to talk to me!!!!


I was delighted to see this style of parking…makes my efforts look 100% neat.



 Check out the muscle car.

 Yet more chains on bridges....?



baby seat..everywhere here..but in Aus?

No comments:

Post a Comment