“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Back driving on the right


So, as the sun sets slowly in the west we say “Farewell to UK” on what was a beautiful day with a wall to wall blue sky.  The Eurotunnel was running late, but only by 30 minutes, so no drama at all.

I’ve now broken the speed limit in 8 countries, having added Holland to my list.  Currently I’m in a hotel in Aachen (used to be Aix La Chapelle) and so I’ve actually brought thegood news from Ghent to Aix.  No galloping involved but I kept the pace up and arrived at 8pm…..the speed was aided by my totally brilliant in car GPS which never allowed me to even think of getting lost in the horrific maze of options.  

I've also added a great place name to my list...Plopsaland...in Belgium.  I think it's a theme park.....sadly i couldn't get my camera into action in time...I was going too fast....;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment