“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Sunday 21 August 2011

Time trial and journey to Saint Johann

A hot and humid day, so i was glad to have an early start.  However the humidity had meant that I didn't sleep well and so was rather tired and in fact while talking to others it seemed that we were all struggling to get our heart rates up to the usual TT level.  I came second but was really struggling on the way back.

The journey to Innsbruck to pick up my sister at the airport came unstuck with traffic, accidents and road work issues that resulted in the autobahns resembling a rather long car park, so I had to ring her and suggest she take the train instead.

The rest of the journey off the autobahn took me through some really nice country side
 as I neared St Johann, I got held up again, this time  by the day's road race!

forecast for the week...hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment