“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Sunday 16 October 2011

Bike packing and tourist bit done and dusted

So far Bonnie, our American house mate, has seen..a fox, pheasants (dead and alive), a squirrel, Roman ruins, a thatched roof or 2, an aquaduct, Roman walls, a very old cathedral, Welsh names about 27 letters long, canals and locks, the Rows (very old 2 storey shopping) in Chester, the W on Westminster houses in Chester, the gate into the Eaton Hall Estate, where I used to live and many, many other things and now I want to stop being a tour guide!!!

The bike is packed
I'm ready to go,
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Dont' know when I' ll be back again..........

No comments:

Post a Comment