“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Revised Race plans April to July and beyond

What joy...there are so many TT's being offered that, for a change, I have the option to NOT race them all.  The CA clubs have definitely stepped up, the Vets are still lagging behind but there maybe some VVCC  "Open" TT's on the horizon...fingers crossed.

Soooo...partly due to commonsense and partly due to the aforementioned driving scare (see 2 posts ago), the following is my revised TT race plan:


April
·         28th  -Warby Range  18km.
May
·         6th -   Kialla (nr Shep)  16km
·         12th  - Paraparap (nr Geelong)24km.
·         13th  – Benalla 20km (either or not both)
June
·         2nd -   Kialla 16km
·         10th -  Kew 20km
·         30th - Paraparap 20 or 28km

July
·         7th -   Kialla 16km

fly out  12/07/2012 
back     03/09/2012

I've taken out a 3 day tour and a couple of longer TT's with a longish drive there and back.

Once I get back  there's:

September
15th - Paraparap ITT. Geelong CC. 24km. 
November
 9-12th AVCC National Championships Launceston TT,RR and Crit

after which I'll have a rest then revert back to being a trackie! 

2013
European Masters Road Championships in Sardinia

2014   
World Hour Record for 70-74???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment