“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Sunday 22 July 2012

For anyone wondering what the weather is like near Rome

I did some hand washing about 40 minutes ago (hand washing = somewhat wet when it was hung on the line) and at least half of it is dry already.   Probably explains why I'm getting so tired....the heat, not the hand washing;-).

However we are waiting with aeroguard in hand for the rain which is due soon...death to all mozzies.....

Sadly there's no TV in my room and for some reason I can't get rai3 on my computer so depite being not million miles away from TdF, I've not been able to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment