“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Sunday 8 July 2012

Riding the eastlink bike trail

can be fun/a bit dangerous...what with families, unskilled cyclists, skate boarders, paint ballers, runners, walkers etc etc

I had to be rugged up for the cold, cos when I left home the temp was still in single figures.  After the post ride re-fuel came the nanna nap...made very neccessary due to late night TdF watching.

I got an email from my Rome host reminding me not to forget the aeroguard/raid....and a hat!...and light clothes and sandals.....must be a proforma email for people from cold countries!

No comments:

Post a Comment