“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Pix time - our place at Mazze

Our 17th century house...on the right.we're told it used to be for workers in the Mazze castle..but we think it's a bit too grand for that.
Huge lounge room with an unusual balcony..too narrow to be a place to sit...too wide to be a ledge...strange!
The view from the front door..  now entirely covered/strewn with bike and electrical things..a Dick Smith bike shop!

Garage door...sooo high not a chance of hitting roof top bikes..if we had roof top bike stands that is(!), Alex,car, house.
Neighbour's cottage(!).. a minor National Monument, we're told it used to be open to the public  but it has been bought by foreigners who wont allow access.

More anon.  Link for more professional pix



No comments:

Post a Comment