“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Sunday 11 August 2013

Back at Feltre and final Torino pix

Door stop for when your door doesn't close properly

damp clothes

Have to confess I turned my head to look at this fountain during the TT

the hill we should have climbed in the RR..well part of the way



Yesterday after taking Alex and Chris to Chivasso for their train to Milan/Padova/Feltre, I loaded the car up with 2 collapsed bike boxes,2 MTB's, 1 road bike, 4 road wheels, 4 MTB wheels,1 ergo, 9 assorted soft cases/bags/backpacks, 1 computer bag, 4 helmets and 6 carrier bags of food and bike spares....and then there was just enough room for me!

It took me over an hour to pack the car and 5 hours to get here allowing for 2 stops on the way and 1 GPS induced wrong turn.

I then unpacked the car and took all of the above except for 1 exceptionally heavy case, up 1 flight of stairs to our apartment.

I was in bed by 7pm and then 4 hours later  having been  woken up by 1 incredibly loud Irish neighbour talking on her phone  finally had my evening meal!

Today's tasks are to have a really long ride and try to find a laundrette as 4 weeks of hand washing my clothes is 3 weeks too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment