“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Rest day

Today it's raining on and off and I'm really tired so ...no riding today. The day started with a trip into town to get some internet time then back home and a very early nanna nap...just can't stay awake!



Yesterday's ride was around the location of WW1 fighting.  The lower pix is of a boat that wasused ,with others to create a pontoon to allow soldiers and machinery to cross the River Piave when retreating from the disastrous Caporetto battle.

And for something completely different....this is my first meal in Italy...trout cooked over an open fire in the restaurant of Albergo da Gildo, La Bella near Follina.

and finally:




No comments:

Post a Comment