“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Internet woes =no blog updates

Weve had mega issues with nternet access recently and since creating a blog post + pix takes a while Ive not managed to get anything happening...there's ony so long you can stretch the friendship of a free WiFi  cafe on 1 cup of coffee!

Updates wil hapen but perhaps not til I get to Austria next week.  In the meantime:
Cortina was good and appartment 100% good..rode all the climbs I'd planned but there are more..that's for next year and I've already asked to book the same place next year.

Bormio..we did the 3 iconic climbs..Lo Stelvio, La Gavia e il Mortirolo and more.  Back next year to do the alternate approaches to all these 3 but not in the same apartment as itwas a bittoo far out of Bormio and was too small.
Gavia.ridden the day after the Mortorolo which was too soon for me

Mortirolo


Now we're back in Feltre to do pre race training, rest up and learn about WW1...an opportune time given the centenary.
Monument to the partisans in WW2, Monte Grappa


No comments:

Post a Comment