“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Rest day today

I've got 3 more races here..1 road race, 1 hill climb and a time trial...then I move to Sankt Johann in tirol.

Herewith some random pix:

We're not the only regular visitors to Hartberg!


Tracy, Liz, Vida

What can I say?!

Such honesty
and finally after so much riding over such a short space of time, I must acknowledge Keywin Anti Chafing Cream. (I know.....TMI)  I won  some in NZ when MTB Orienteering and found it to be THE best chammy cream out, so bought some more ...thanks to the Victorian agent Kevin  of Gravity Zero for his help in getting it to me in time for my departure.


No comments:

Post a Comment