“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Sunday 28 June 2015

Getting very close...no more sleeps









Foreman material!
my packing supervisor fell asleep on the job!

Last year's cloud,  when my bike was 2 days late  arriving in Europe, has turned into this year's silver gold  lining as Emirates gave me  a gold frequent flyer  card for 2015 as an apology. This allows me a whopping 46kgs of checked luggage.  Luxury!

So since it's a year for taking 2 bikes with me, instead of sending 1 bike freight via Jetta, I can avoid  all the fuss that goes with finding the freight section of an airport etc etc and can take all my gear  with me.
32kilos


10kilos
too easy and  with 4 kilos to spare there is no need to cripple myself with an extra  heavy carry on burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment