“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Friday 10 July 2015

The easier ride before the chaallenge and also after the storm

Last night there was a storm to talk about..loud+=, wet++ and hail++.  We were home by the time it really struck and  had to drive the car under the verandah due to the heavy hail.

Before it really hit, we were down in Pedavena shopping.  As we went through the piazza, I saw a car with a similar number plate to ours.....the lease cars that we have use red number plates.  We wondered about it and then the driver of that car showed up to chat!  He had  noticed our car and was curious....he is an Austro-Italian...a Sydneysider and a former resident of Pedavena!  Small world.

Today I opted to have a flattish ride and Tabatha opted for more hills.  I decided to go  to Pederobbe where we had noticed some worthwhile photo opps:


Italian War memorial

Where's the house!
and finally!
Today's ride
tomorrow...Monte Grappa

No comments:

Post a Comment