“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Sunday 5 July 2015

today's ride

66km in stinking heat has to be the equivalent of 100km right?   Today's ride was a bit of an adventure, the first bit was no known terrain, the middle bit was definitely into the unknown..... but it all worked despite a few moments of geographical embarrassment.

Various other pix follow from previous days:

the cafe before the Passo San Boldo heave


road furniture

and finally...a bit dark but...seen at Munich airport...a standing scooter for the mobility challenged.

We are TV free so no chance of watching le tour unless we prop in a bar...!

limited internet, so better sign off before I am signed off


No comments:

Post a Comment