“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Wednesday 5 July 2017

More pix

Asolo is a great place to go but perhaps not on a Monday, when along with  the rest of Italy, shops are closed.  Trip Advisor said the 5th best place to visit there is the cemetary which led us to wonder whether the visit would be worth it!  Well it  was, despite everything being closed...even the tourist info centre which appears to be shut Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday!!!  Great views and the beer glass made up for everything!
Allowing animals to drink is forbidden!

Asolo..hill top mediaeval town..very very narrow cobble streets
The best part of Asolo..and I bought the glass as well as the beer!


Somewhat different from the usual fresco!

No comments:

Post a Comment