“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Ahhh...Boxing day!

  •  Christmas Eve.. a day for dashing around madly doing last minute things and last minute buying..especially of ingredients I bought in November, but which have mysteriously disappeared from the top shelf in the pantry.  You know who you are!
  • Christmas Day..a day for dashing around madly doing last minute cooking, salad making then present opening, eating and drinking far too much and finally carefully driving home.  A happy day  but also a stressful day for the cook.
  • Boxing Day...yessssGotta lerv Boxing Day with the sales, the "no need to cook due to all the leftovers" and especially  'cos finally I can get to play with all my new toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment