“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Tuesday 8 January 2013

a drama filled day

wow! dramas galore..
first of all I'm busily doing my training session of 2 hours plus 6 out of the saddle sprints and my saddle falls off...luckily minimal  injury to me  and none to  the saddle ...it could have been VERY nasty. 
 
Then I'm riding home and a police helicopter is circling around me..initially I fantasize I'm in the Tour de France then I realise its serious as the road is blocked by the police and I can't get home by a direct route. I'm diverted over a mountain...a road I never ride 'cos its too steep for me at the end of a session.  I finally get home the neighbours tell me stories of police with guns etc etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment