“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Alex storms to victory

Alex won 2 of the 3 selection trials for the World MTBO Championships to be held  in Estonia during the last week in August.  He came 2nd in his least favourite discipline, the sprint.  As the no 1 ranking MTBO rider in Australia it was  a no brainer that he was picked to represent his country.








as a result  it appears he will be joining my sister and I in Turin and then travelling with me to  Feltre for a week before he jets off up north to Estonia.

As the old man of the team,  no doubt he will be described as  "evergreen" soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment