“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Saturday 20 June 2015

Pre holiday tasks.....


In no particular order

1.  Stock up on the cats' fave food!


 and make sure they are in good health with

 http://www.justforcats.com.au/


2.  Raid the library and download a zillion audio books to my ipod classic...so sad Apple have stopped producing this "classic" ;-).  One book I downloaded  has 29 discs and plays for 35 hours which should see see me through more than one long haul flight.

these are only a fraction of my electronic library
3.  Start gathering/packing/weighing/culling/re-weighing...repeat and add at least some cold weather gear for the Dolomiti


 4.  TRY to buy extra cash only to find euros are in short supply, except  for 5 euro notes

5. Curb excitement by thinking of what's ahead..24 hrs long haul economy agony
pix acknowledgement...Trek..maker of my TT bike
6. Re-check weather forecast..now that's more like it!  






No comments:

Post a Comment