“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Week 3 in Treviso

Tomorrow there is a changing of the guard.. my sister leaves to go back to London and Alex arrives from Aus.  This week I have changed from morning language lessons in a group to private lessons in the afternoon....the weather was just too hot to train in the pm.  As expected, the moment I changed, so did the weather!

Today's ride ended up in 3 parts..1st trying and failing to work hard, 2nd giving up and taking pix and finally when I turned for home and saw the black sky and flashes of lightning... a really hard race pace "gotta get home soonest" speed.

yup I AM in Italy!


Church/war memorial
side view...external stair case anyone?

NEVER trust this sort of sign to take you all the way!

hmmm!
and finally...seen in Slovenia..... a group of Aussies on small wheeled bikes  with these dinky cargo carriers behind...cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment