“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Saturday 4 August 2018

Fleeing the heat

In the end, one can have too much of a good thing and the narrow lanes, small apartment, no AC and relentless heat ..38 and 39C got to us.  We couldn't see as much of the area as we wanted, were in fact advised not to walk the ancient Etruscan narrow,  deep carved out lanes and ended up leaving a day  earlier than planned.  Actually I wanted to leave even earlier but that didn't happen.

So farewell to the south and mid section of Italy and back up to Veneto and hopefully cooler climes. 


entrance to the Synagogue 


Butcher..wild boar is the delicacy of the area




Not quite sure why he is in front of this olive grove!

letter box fun

No comments:

Post a Comment