“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Monday 5 August 2019

Colfosco

In the heart of the dolomiti and where one is definitely at the mercy of the weather and all rides are tough...no nice restful valley rides here.



1st climb of the 4 passes that compromise the Sella Ronda


too many perfect shots...spoilt for choice
climb 2 passo sella


and 3 the pordoi...
the pix from  final climb from Arabba to Passo Campolongo was posted before

the view from our window went from this 

to this
which is when we decided to leave 1 day early as the forecast was dire for the rest of the day

on the drive over we saw this "lady's shopping tour bus" which we thought was a mix of the sublime and the ridiculous




the view from our overnight hotel in Moena..much better weather

and from their carpark

No comments:

Post a Comment