“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Tuesday 5 February 2013

TT season is here!

1st race back after quite a while and I was 11 seconds adrift on my last year's time.  That race was during May, so quite a few month's further down the track fitness wise.

The race was in Kialla, near Shepparton and it'd be hard to find a flatter course...which of course means the strength and direction of the wind plays a huge part.  This time the head and tail winds were on the shorter sides of the rectangle which meant the mega pain and mega joy were short lived!

BTW..take no notice of the apparent elevation changes..the scale is deceiving ;-))), and never ever think it's easier 'cos it's flat...it aint.

So the next race is 4 weeks away unless something pops up in the meantime.  So back to the drawing board on the roads and the ergo.

Like this:

ok 'nuff said, time for a nanna nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment