“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Friday 1 February 2013

I'm probably the last person to have seen these, but....

I was happily walking near Melbourne Uni yesterday when the jaw drop/sudden cessation of walking thing happened as I noticed this thing:

YikeBike

yup! it's  a Yikebike with a claimed top speed of 23kph and a range of 10km, and  it's foldable.  However it's not for you if you and your luggage  weigh over 100kgs and you don't fall within the height range of 163cm to 193cm (5’4” to 6'4").  With that sort of speed capability will one need a drivers license and will teenagers not yet allowed to drive a car be able to use it?  Hmm!  It seems strictly for flat smooth terrain (can't cope with a hill >5 degrees  but  IMHO  it's waaaay cooler than the Segway.

 I

No comments:

Post a Comment