“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Sunday 3 March 2013

And they're off...!


2 lap course at Balliang = a 20km TT



The Northern vets cycling club held their Age Standard TT Championships at Balliang today.  Here's what I did:

 2 laps, 8 corners 20km 34 minutes and some.  Not bad, but not as fast as I'd hoped, although 8 corners when you're not good at corners does effect the result.  I only did 1  to a level that I felt was anywhere near good (the 7th).  Anyhow...currently my TT'ing is a work in progress. 

I was in excess of 9 minutes faster than my age standard (~22%) and so won the event plus also won the faster female on age standard.  Thanks to Northern Vets for a well run event, the $$ and the medal.



No comments:

Post a Comment