“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Cycling pix

I'm not sure where these pix are from..the photographers should be acknowledged I know..but.....

Cycling in all climates:  

looks like Tuscany and the strade bianche to me

when you've been doing ALOT of riding in the sun!




last week in Melbourne  we were cycling in weather that could approximate to the first 2 pictures, this week it's more like the last one! (well not quite! but it's much colder and acclimatising takes longer than the day we were granted).  Last week I didn't even think of wearing an undershirt, it was far too hot, this week I had the full works on: undershirt with goretex front, goretex fronted sleeveless jacket, warmest jersey, leg and arm warmers!!!  Had to peel most of it off mid ride of course....but that's Melbourne for you.....


No comments:

Post a Comment