“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Sunday 10 March 2013

Its too hot and humid to bother with anything




c'mon Autumn..come back ..all is forgiven!

it's the overnight minimums that get to you....21 is a nice day time temp...not a night time one.  And the humidity...yuk!

My training's going ok and I'm losing a bit of weight...fat becomes somewhat reluctant to leave one's body as one gets older.  My recipe..no ETOH, no snacks and I've changed from cappucino/latte to earl grey tea no milk.   Hunger pangs are my new best friends!  To keep motivated I look at the profiles of my races in Italy and Austria.

next race...next week on the somewhat lumpy Kew Boulevarde circuit.


No comments:

Post a Comment