“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Tuesday 4 June 2013

No racing this week..so a couple of random pix from the interweb

The TT race I was due to do tomorrow has been changed into a road race...thankfully I rang up  a day or so ahead of time to check...! 

So no racing, just heaps of feral training, working, eating, sleeping, Italian lessons and shopping for jeans.  The latter being a major issue since if I find a pair that are comfortable on my thighs and calves, they are about 3 sizes too big around the waist and hips and need 30 cm cut off the length!!!

Sooo...pix...

Hard to tell it's him, what with  the mud and full face helmet, but I'm reliably informed this is Ben on his way to winning his 3rd  downhill race out of 3 starts  in the no longer young but not quite old yet class(!)...always has been and always will be  a  really skilled rider.




these  are 2 that have caught my attention


so true!




Will do!..not long now



No comments:

Post a Comment