“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Sunday 28 July 2013

Mega internet problems

My Huawei pocket WiFi has turned its toes up and died and so I've had no chance to do any updating....up until now!

we are staying in a 17th century house in a village about 40 minutes outside of Turin...which has it's plusses and minusses...security for the bikes but a real annoyance  co-ordinating train/car journeys.  Pix to follow...i really have only just got back on the internet....so nothing uploaded yet.

The language school is good, the weather hot and humid.  i spend my day being wringing wet. 

More to follow when i get a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment