“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Thursday 5 September 2013

Today's ride was pure bliss


beautiful weather, a beautiful steady ride, hardly any traffic, great views etc etc.  not sure I want to leave this place ...although now I think about it, I'm not sure I could live here when the weather gets  brutal.  On arriving at Faller I was a bit spooked....there was no noise, no sounds at all...100% silence......weird..especially for Italy where people are very vocal...loudly(!).
On the way there...apparently you need permission to gather mushrooms!


The road to avoid a tunnel...+ escape hole for incidents in the tunnel?
Rock climbing  outside, tunnel driving inside



The start of the climb

Somewhat later
Now this is an idea  that I like+++

No comments:

Post a Comment