“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Luchon to Bourg d'Oisans

On our decision to leave Luchon a day early and break our trip into 2 days, we opted to travel as far as Ales on day 1 allowing us to re-visit the bridge at Millau, check out the limestone caves at Aven Armand and finally traverse the Gorges du Tarn.



On day 2 we visited the replica of the prehistoric drawings of the Caverne du Pont D'Arc.  Due to the degradation of  paintings in other caves, this particular cave is not open to the public and the only way to experience is by visiting the replica.

This one of the towns  I wanted to pass through in order to get  a pix..and we did get to see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment