“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Sunday 27 May 2018

We have a red car this year!

Check out the groovy RED lease car..mine for 3 months


Sooo...guess where I am 😀..it's cool to cold, it's wet, the sky is grey and very low, the grass is ++very green and long...... the roads are narrow, parking is a nightmare and the tailbacks are famous but as yet no road rages instead patience and politeness from all drivers.
wet days...some places you just have to visit if only to get the pix!


 misty mornings

no snakes....wouldn't catch me walking in deep grass like this back home!
it's that time of year.





3 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the car! Sounds like the weather is exactly what you left, although I think Melbourne is getting our wet weather in the next few days, not that Perth had much rain, more wind than anything!!!! So, with the new camera will expect to see lots of pix now that you can see what you are taking.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. first gotta have the thing with me at the right time!!

      Delete