“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Tuesday 25 June 2019

2nd long ride of the holiday

Almost 80 km with 700m of climbing.....this time from where we are to Valdobbiadene...one of the centres of Prosecco wine making.



So once again..and with any excuse to have a mini rest, it was photo opp time......  On the way there and back I passed this cafe/restaurant where someone in the family spends the long winter hours carving wood and who also  seem very determined that their parking place is for the parking cars of clients and not for anything else!

wood  carving seems to be a local passtime

I was "P"edalling..but other actions beginning with "P" were clearly not welcome:


a loaner word...and yet not quite

No comments:

Post a Comment