“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Saturday 29 June 2019

Transition day or as we call it..lemming day

caution cyclists training
Plenty of training for me, but Alex has had a virus all week and so has missed out. Today we move from Mellame  in the hills above Feltre to Castello Cabiaglio in the hills above Varese. We have a 4 hour drive alongside all the tourists doing exactly what we are doing.....being lemmings.

 I will miss watching the tree  in the tower, but not the regular church bell ringing!!




Mellame..our house is the pink one almost dead centre


Mellame church tower +tree!




Feltre..Giro stage city

Ciao...on the road to Faller

Sooo much pink




Our Castello accommodation is well know to us..it's the third time I've been there..the first time to check it out to ensure it was fine for the World Masters TT champs last year...it was! Because we are well known now we don't have to hang around waiting for our hostess to arrive..the side door will be unlocked as will our apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment