“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Monday 25 July 2011

For those not also on facebook...

I realise finally that I've been saying the word for winter incorrectly so when I've been telling people that currently it's winter in Aus (ie inverno) I've actually been saying it's HELL (inferno) in Aus ;-) ;-)

Today is a local saints day holiday in Urbania, so no school and I'm off to do some belated sightseeing, 'cos with school, training and the TdF I've been a bit busy.

Thank you Cadel for a terrific 3 weeks of racing...it was the perfect excuse to wag afternoon classes, which were pretty tedious anyhow.  Guess I'll have to go back to them now....bugger..

Proud to be an Aussie any time but more so right now.....

.....and ALL Urbania now knows I'm an Aussie!

No comments:

Post a Comment