“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Friday 16 December 2011

The program for UCI's 2012 version of the Masters World Champs is out

http://www.amygillett.org.au/assets/Gran-Fondo/UWCT-pressrelease-calendar-2012-ENG.pdf

check out this link for info on the 2012 version.  More chances to enter this year although once again I don't see it as "racing" and I'm not sure the UCI does either  the following quote is from the above link. 

"The UWCT is part of the UCI's 'Cycling for All' project. Anyone can acquire a one day license and take part. Riders with a masters license are also most welcome, unless they are a member of a UCI team or have won UCI points during the season. In practice the UCI targets well-trained amateurs, the type who ride Gran Fondo events."

Some of the events are waaaaay long and tough..alright if you're  young , but for the rest of us?




No comments:

Post a Comment