“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Wednesday 7 December 2011

First crit for quite a whle

   “Know how sublime a thing it is to suffer and be strong”    
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
 Doesn't look very hard, but I was hanging off the back all the time, and was grateful to be there at the end.  I got mini dropped after tangling with another group we were passing and had to first shelter in that slower group going into the wind, then TT  back up to the back of my bunch.

Not a stellar event or performance...but ..since its the longest sustained effort I've made since August, I'll take it as a starting point and will slowly improve.    And as the pix below says.......
they make you get stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment