“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Race schedule Feb-June 2012


February
26th - Cottlesbridge ITT. 24km. Coburg CC
March
4th -   Humevale ITT. 14km. Coburg CC. 1
24th - Winton ITT. 26km. Wangaratta CC.
25th - Masters Crit Champs Castlemaine
April
1st -    Cottlesbridge ITT. 24km. Coburg CC.
6-8th - Maryborough RR, 300m sprint,TT and crit
28th -  Warby Range ITT. 18km. Wangaratta CC.
May
6th -   Warburton/Donna Buang ITT
13th - Hume Vets ITT
26th - Boweya Rd ITT. 40km. Wangaratta CC.
June
9-11th Hume vets, RR,RR,TT,RR
16th -  Cloverlea ITT. Warragul CC.
23rd - Cloverlea ITT. Warragul CC.
30th -  Paraparap ITT. 20-28km?. CV/Geelong CC.

this is not set in concrete since many clubs are still to post their winter schedule, so there will probably some additions and some omissions...whatever, it should keep me out of mischief!

No comments:

Post a Comment