“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Monday 11 June 2018

More random pix and comments from Germany and Italy



Last year I got a speeding fine in Germany..I went too fast over a stretch of roadworks …I have a sorta feeling it might happen again..the speed limit changed so often and so unpredictably I was often going too fast…but then…I was not alone(!)


I’m not sure what I think about this..if it’s for safety after dark reasons then kudos..if not for safety, then…. not happy Jan (to quote the best TV ad ever).

Travelling broadens the mind?..well certainly allows you to compare and contrast ablution and toileting facilities...first time I've seen  a shower with waist high doors and surrounds in addition to the shower curtain.  One good thing is that the curtain stays in place instead of curling lovingly around one's legs!...



Today’s training is to find a hill and do 4 x 5- 8 mins uphill efforts……”find a hill”  !!!!


and finally my car and a cute new friend(!)

No comments:

Post a Comment