“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Sunday 24 June 2018

Random pix form Veneto

So it's the second of 3 weeks here at Mellame up in the hills above Arsie' and my training is going ok with the coach's leash firmly around my neck...no, repeat, NO  very long rides Liz..you are training for the TT NOT the 100km Gran Fondo. Groan...oh ok...sadly eyes Monte Grappa, Croce d'Aune, Valdobbiadene, etc etc

Some of these pix have already seen the light of day on FB..some not:

what I do when I'm not riding, shopping,being a tourist etc
This jigsaw is a left over from last year... we knew would take a while to complete..it took me >2 weeks 

I've taken up drawing recently and this is definitely a work in progress and with many many flaws



Moving on...how to get your water/wine
mini chateau cardboard..250ml, also available in 500ml size

on the other hand..DIY/BYO in the supermarket

"special" water..5c/L flat or 8c/L fizzy

I watched a pro race..here is Cav not in the mix for a win and  not looking happy

I thought we might be in for a bit of biffo here, it was certainly an animated conversation..but no


found at Mungai on a TT training session



check out her feet

my large car must be a magnet to smaller fry!

bit of a theme happening here!

Find a gentle hill she said:


2 comments:

  1. Boy, must be a very long leash and tight that you are doing what you are told to do!!!! So, the mountains just sit and look at you.......

    ReplyDelete