“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Thursday 26 July 2012

Rome to the dolomites

a 7 hour drive mostly on the autostrada with one of those  interesting GPS designed final run arounds...up and over a mountain with 6 or 7 switchbacks to finally get me to my destination and consequently leaving me with little idea of where I went or the general layout of the area.

 When I got over the lump  I joined the main road again...doh!

One of my priorities when I'm OS is to get a decent sun tan (politically incorrect of course but who gives a proverbial)....anyhow I now have a VERY tanned left arm from the drive!..rest of me will just have to catch up later...could always drive back and sorta even it up;-)

pix will follow..gotta dive out to the shop to get something to nuke feral mozzies with.....

No comments:

Post a Comment