“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Saturday 14 July 2012

So now I'll start complaining about the heat, the mozzies, the humidity!

Spotted and pixed...anything to lighten the horror of a long wait at an airport transit area!

And todays ride..1 hour on blocked legs....was an exploratory  expedition to ensure I could find my house again which is located on the Via Appia Vecchia (old road) and on the way I found this treasure:





called the  Via Appia Antica (no translation needed I think) and took 1 look, 1 pix then turned and left!

 Cultural shift time.....evening meal finished at 10pm
 last night and I'm about to have brekky..its 0930.


No comments:

Post a Comment