“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Saturday 27 July 2019

Bressanone


Our apartment in Elvas..waaay above Bressanone..it's a bit quirky!  but it has a pool.  Bit of a drama on our last day here:...this from my FB page:

drama # ? I finished my ride and got back to our apartment at about 2pm to discover water pouring from the fan in the ceiling of the bathroom! Naturally I called the owner who discovered the problem was that the elderly (she said ancient!) lady in the apartment above ours had left the taps on in her basin, comprehensively flooding the place. The owner told me her main worry was that when she went into the upstairs apartment she might find the elderly/ancient lady dead in the shower....!
Moving stuff around in order to keep things dry sort of reminded me of those "good old days".... camping in the rain😁
what a holiday this is turning out to be!! 🚴‍♀️🇦🇺🇮🇹👏😂





our apartment door...we are NOT the bunch of grapes!


the entrance gives the general idea 
 Bressanone has many interesting and somewhat  different statues








 On the road to the Brenner pass


closer detail









 On the bike path from Bressanone to Bolzano






this part of the bike path was an old railway line complete with groovy old style railway tunnels...8 of them

the old and the new




No comments:

Post a Comment