“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Monday 8 July 2019

Now in Levico Terme

this from our GPS on our way here.....whaaat??!!
Levico Terme wasn't on our original list but, as posted before, a host decided to gussump us without bothering to let us know so  we had to do a hasty re-think.  Actually probably a better location for us, truth be told!😎 Our apartment here is a bit small but at least we have somewhere at a time when most places are booked out.

Saturday pm in Levico..post wedding  pix??


Valsugana bike path  pix..50 km there and 50 back

 recommended..flat,well used by all levels of riders


great vistas all along the way

Lago (!)

respect the cyclist
I got a bit lost on the way back..couldn't find the bike path in Borgo Valsugana ...a kind motorcyclist gave me instructions...however he told me  to turn left at the "last set of traffic lights" 😁..and I knew they were the last set .....how......?

Later in the day there was a very noisy thunderstorm but by that time both Alex and I were safe indoors.

Sadly Alex's coffee maker has turned it's toes up so I guess we're off to find another one tomorrow..after all we have 3 boxes of Lavazzo capsules waiting to be used....

No comments:

Post a Comment