“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Tuesday 11 October 2011

More on saddles+jet lag

Spirit levels are out at the Manchester velodrome and saddles are being tested for conformity to the "your saddle must be level " rule. 

At the time of writing  we didn't get to see any saddle being rejected but apparently the Adamo saddle got through..I recall some time ago there was concern  that the UCI would kick up about the forked nose of this saddle.

.  
Jet lag
Weirdly this year I am plagued with jet lag, something that normally hits me hard on the return to Aus leg but not going over to Europe. There's  not much I can do about it except go with the flow and hope to be awake at race time!

There's been 1 day of racing but sadly I can't find any results on the web page........

No comments:

Post a Comment