“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Packing again.

My itinerary of Melbourne-Manchester-Rome-Florence-Rome-Melbourne has caused a few issues with packing, since the bit from UK to Italy only allows me 20kg rather than the 30 kgs I have for the long haul part of the trip.  So modifications have had to be made  and I now have a Qantas box instead of my usual Neil Pryde bike bag and will probably freight it home from Manchester.

However these problems don't upset my audience one little bit, they just know I'm off somewhere and they'll have to suffer Alex and/or Phil looking after them
They see me packing and  immediately develop signs of separation anxiety..one of the signs being that I'm never lonely!  Bubble cat here on one side and Princess Pippi on the other...no pix 'cos before I could get the camera she'd nicked off to steal some more food!

Did a final 6 lapper today but it was terrible..hopefully a real bad dress rehearsal still means a good main event.....

No comments:

Post a Comment