“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Friday 10 August 2012

Farewell Feltre, Italy and the 30 euro deal that gave me unlimited internet access for 4 weeks

leaving day is sometimes sad sometimes not.  This  is one of the sad variety.

I haven't a negative thing to say about Feltre, the area, the school,the people...everything was ACE...even the weather obliged, despite what the forecasters said.

For anyone wanting a good language school...Feltre has it doubled and in spades.  Check out the website:

www.italiaservice.com/eurostudi/












and with place names like this who can complain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment