“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Longer rides

Monday's ride was a bit of a reversal from Sunday but adding in a small col I had  looked at but didn't ride previously.  Plus i needed to find a bike shop for chain oil and new tyres...ended up buying 2 sets of sunnies, chain oil but no new tyres!...as you do/don't.

Tuesdays' ride was one where i really wished i had my camera with me, but it was doing Monte Grappa along with Alex and Chris.  I am just going to have to return as the vineyard terrain was magic.....more pix when i can bring myself to repeat this ride...bit tired now so can't even think of it.  i wore my new shoes and so the beginning involved a fair amount of stopping and starting while I sorted out the cleats and the last part was done with shoes loosened as I suffered a bout of hot foot.  I might have to revert to my old shoes for this weekend's races in Hartberg.

Language school is going along ok although I'm finding the grammar too easy and the conversation too hard!

 The guys leave  Feltre (AKA Fel3) on Friday am and I do a mega dash into Austria to be in Hartberg for a 1. something prologue at 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment